I've been thinking about this for the past months/years (huff), and, to be honest...it's here!
Praising the companies who allow their products, to not be tested on animals, is a big step for them.
I don't mind if they're "well used". But they're past use, to tech and others' uses, is and should be a step towards not doing things to animals. Especially, for THEIR OWN benefit.
http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/beauty-brands-im-boycotting.html?m=1, I have been wanting to be aware, of product(s) testing. How, and what they use.
I do notice the cruelty-free logos, the declarations, and which companies who are going cruelty free. Plus, ones I thought were crulty free. I find it disappointing to view on the sites, they were not. My favourite...Rimmel. (For example).
I like their nail varnish, and I feel dreadful. It feels like putting animals blood on my own nails. Sounds dramatic. One reason (example), they test on animals, is so WE as HUMANS, don't get a reaction.
If us, as people, start being aware of cruelty free products, I'm guessing other companies will start to follow. We have the tech, and mind, not to treat animals in a certain way.
Isn't it time to break from the past...?
What's your thoughts on this? Does it bother you, or you are FINE with this?
Feel free to comment below this post.
- http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/beauty-brands-im-boycotting.html?m=1, **"The spark" of this post, conversation
- http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/spotlight-things-worth-your-time.html?m=1, **featured post
- https://www.crueltyfreeinternational.org/LeapingBunny, **product seach
- http://www.leapingbunny.org/, **provides product info, search. **may not be compatible with mobile
- https://logicalharmony.net/cruelty-free-vegan-brand-list/, **product list
- http://www.bhcosmetics.com/shaaanxo-palette, **a product I could use, to share
- http://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/list-of-cruelty-free-brands/ **may not be compatible with mobile view
- http://features.peta.org/cruelty-free-company-search/index.aspx, **through product search, uses
- http://www.peta.org.uk/living/easy-way-go-cruelty-free/, **may have upsetting image(s)
- http://www.choosecrueltyfree.org.au, **WARNING: upsetting imagery
- https://www.fda.gov/Cosmetics/Labeling/Claims/ucm2005202.htm, **more explanation(s)