Friday 11 March 2016

Tribute: I LOVE MILITARY ITEMS *with WARNING*

* WARNING: MAY HAVE TRIGGERED MEMORY, (sorry...).*

TRIBUTE: I LOVE MILITARY ITEMS
Ok, so I was just looking through others work on Flickr (https://www.flickr.com), and I came across medals, to actually viewing military items. And it rekindled how I just LOVE them.

Their creations, than what they're actually used for, is what I love. I love the design/style of them, the detail...they're just different.

I do get dreams, ideas, and come across military/army things most of the time, so I feel appreciative to just honour, get involved with tributes, support and I just love how skilled, and from what they actually do with most of their things, and what they do.

I love documentaries, toys and just seeing others who may want to share/give tribute to the military/army.

I could go on all day about this, but I must know when to cool down, and just stop I guess.

MY FAVOURITE MILITARY ITEM:
TRIBUTE: I LOVE MILITARY ITEMS
- Hercules, (double propeller helicopter)

Anyway, I say adieu and I'll leave you with this post. For a question however,

- WHAT MILITARY ITEM DO YOU LIKE?

Feel free to comment at the bottom. Take care,
xImmortalMindsx

P.s - I'm going against what I said in a last post, but I just wanted to share this right now, and...it's just a love of mine. Oooh.... ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment