Friday 18 March 2016

Lifestyle: WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW...

1. I want to post

2. I want to do something

3. I'm tired, unwell and confused

What does this all mean?
LIFESTYLE: WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW...
I'm trying to figure out, whether I need another break, or my mind IS in that confused state again.

Now, confusion for me takes weeks to a month, for me to "get through", (find/know the solution(s)).

First cause, is my depression is being a menace. When this happens, it mostly takes my brain with it. I don't like it.

I came to a conclusion the other day, that I'm a workaholic. I say this, because when I work, I feel happy to do things. It's just me.

Exploration, to finding my steps again.
LIFESTYLE: WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW...
I got in touch with the right people, and it's progression to know the problem, or problems. I'm just happy to know them this time, no matter the circumstances.

I just feel like saying this to you, because it's what can happen, and does happen I should say.

I know I can beat this. This is the third time, but second time I've had to seek help, and that's ok. I acknowledge my problem(s) now.

I know, this post is confusing. I'm sorry.
But thank you, you're a friend. Take care,

xImmortalMindsx

P.s - feel free to tell me what you think of my images, on this blog. I feel more happier in using, doing and experimenting with them.

It encourages me to post more too.
Unbelievable, but it does work for me.
Checking over my draft, helps before making them (images). It makes me happy. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment