Sunday, 6 March 2016
Event: WHAT I'VE DONE THIS MOTHER'S DAY
For this Mother's day, - Hi to any Mother's, or Grandmamee's, WE LOVE YOU!! - , I did go back to an idea, where I make a graphic.
I mentioned this as a last minute, kind of gift for Valentine's Day, and I used that idea in a way.
Apart from having a last minute way to have something for my Mom, I don't know which craft item I would have done, - letting you know, my Mom likes made things, so I'm all good, lolls.
I haven't brought much since, and I've actually not been able to "gain money" as it may be said.
Anyway, for this Mother's day I did make a graphic. I'm just waiting now.
Here are examples of them:
For close ups:
- free bird pattern (searched)
- free animal pattern (searched)
I hope you liked my idea. And here was the other ideas I wanted to share yesterday, (illness to tiredness came):
- design = graphic, favourite place, thing, etc.
- blog post dedication
- post office/local convenience shop
- left over/craft decor = item, room, etc.
- classic little treats = hidden, meals - set already/they know or hidden makes for each time she goes into another room
Take care for now, and have a great Mother's /Grandma's day...
Remember, love for one another, doesn't only have to happen, on one day.