Sunday 6 March 2016

Event: WHAT I'VE DONE THIS MOTHER'S DAY

EVENT: WHAT I'VE DONE THIS MOTHERS DAY
For this Mother's day, - Hi to any Mother's, or Grandmamee's, WE LOVE YOU!! - , I did go back to an idea, where I make a graphic.

I mentioned this as a last minute, kind of gift for Valentine's Day, and I used that idea in a way.

POST:
http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/choose-ables-last-minute-valentines.html

Apart from having a last minute way to have something for my Mom, I don't know which craft item I would have done, - letting you know, my Mom likes made things, so I'm all good, lolls.

I haven't brought much since, and I've actually not been able to "gain money" as it may be said.

POST:
http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/rant-say-it-again.html

Anyway, for this Mother's day I did make a graphic. I'm just waiting now.

Here are examples of them:

SELECTIONS
For close ups:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/neeky_b


Inspired Patterns:

- free bird pattern (searched)

- free animal pattern (searched)

I hope you liked my idea. And here was the other ideas I wanted to share yesterday, (illness to tiredness came):

LAST MINUTE: MOTHER'S DAY
- design = graphic, favourite place, thing, etc.

- blog post dedication

- post office/local convenience shop

- left over/craft decor = item, room, etc.

- classic little treats = hidden, meals - set already/they know or hidden makes for each time she goes into another room

Take care for now, and have a great Mother's /Grandma's day...

Remember, love for one another, doesn't only have to happen, on one day.

xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment