Saturday 6 February 2016

CHATS: Week Look Back


CHATS: Week Look Back
I know this might not be a good idea to do right now, but I've been feeling good about what I've been trying to do lately.


I know I have an audience now, which I consider you all as friends, (hope you'll all get along too).  Through all this, I have been having to take a step back, and allow myself to get "better".

PREVIOUS POST: http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/lifestyle-when-depression-takes-over.html?m=1

I know my illnesses, are and have been long term, but I have to deal with them first, before I am able to do anything now.

I won't let this post be long.

There is an understanding to update everything, do this and do that, but all that makes me mostly tired. Both mentally and emotionally (not in touch with slowing down, due to forcing myself to do something).

Picsart2016-06-2--23-50-27
To explain it, it would take nearly a decade of writing, into one post - wow, I just made myself seem old. Lolls.

Anyway, whatever I've been doing, and trying to do for the past days of this week, I'm actually glad to post one blog post, and explain my video finally.

As I said in the previous post, I do have vid ideas, and my blog ideas list, is...actually all over the place :).

Although, I'm so pleased I have loads to talk about, however so little time. I'm still glad for the ideas.

So, blog outgoing. I'll see you next time, take care.


xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment