Sunday 12 July 2015

Being Unemployed...


- it doesn't mean I have free time
- it doesn't mean I'm not looking for work
- for so long I tried getting a job
- it doesn't mean I didn't do well in the workplace

- it doesn't mean I have good grades
- it doesn't mean I have a lot of good grades
- it doesn't mean I feel down about it
- it doesn't mean I feel happy about it

- it doesn't mean I haven't been to college/sixth form
- it doesn't mean I have to go to college/sixth form
- it doesn't mean I want success
- it doesn't mean I had success

- it doesn't mean I never went to university
- it doesn't mean I want to go university
- it doesn't mean I have to do an apprenticeship
- it doesn't mean I haven't done an apprenticeship

- it doesn't mean you can not do the things, that other working people could be doing
- to being employed, it doesn't mean I have free time or the money to do what I want to do

I'm unemployed, I don't have to feel less proud, or feel like I have to be doing something. To please others, no!

It doesn't mean it has to be seen, as "using someone who works", as an advantage for my personal gain.

No! I'm not the one. Shame to them who do it in. And in my view, no point if it pays more, or pays less.

All I want to do is live a life worthy. Worthy in the sights of people I know, the people who are new to meet and for my own self to be proud of.

Yes! To the succeeding.
Yes! To the ones who are willing to do better.
Yes! To them who strive to make a difference.

Nice to the people who support the change, to make a change for others.

There can be many reasons for unemployment. Never, EVER see it as a bad thing. Always see it as a next step to do anything better for yourself, to later helping others.

Thank you. (This felt like a rant - non intended).

Hope this is one way to keep as an encouragement, and a change of mind.

Take care all,
Posting V Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment