Thursday 26 March 2015

What's On My Mind?

Right now, it's to do a blog post.

For the past days, I've been figuring out things between my work and ideas.
Have I found the answer, thankfully, I have.

*some text have links to other websites*

The answer to my problem, is for my artwork I shall continue to share on deviantart (keelo15). And for my projects (spec-tacular and living, writing + posting) I shall continue to upload on flickr (Neeky_b).


The problem was, I would love to take little snapshots to keep update on my artwork. But I was trying to think where I could share it. Then when it comes to showcasing it, I would do that on deviantart and this blog.
Good idea?


Anyway, that's a little insight on the issue that was really "wrecking" my brain. I wasn't happy doing work all the time and then what to do with it. I wasn't sharing it much, and I was always thinking where could I share, then showcase it.

Thank goodness I found the answer. The last time, I just sat there, got a headache and got ill over it. I can't think much on things anymore.

But no worries, there's always a good solution to everything.

Phew*

No comments:

Post a Comment