Friday 28 October 2016

To Explain:

**WARNING - I GUESS - THIS POST WAS NIT CGECKED OVER. BARE WITH IT XD**

Lifestyle Post Too, #2:-
Previous: ...I don't remember

Well, I've been sent back to work, well, tailored work. I'm looking for jobs again. They declared fit for work with some whatever's, so I'm still I'll, but have find a work to suit me, than a actual job and searching.

Example: will have to let the employer know my circumstances, and they see what they can do.

I don't know if there's any such work, but from job search experiences, and past experience (when I got to work), I'm not to optimistic about this.
Everything is fast paced nowadays, I love and loved that...but I cannot do such a work anymore.

I would always try, but it'll make my health worse, I know this, been there.
So, its pretty complicated, which meh, I'm not to fussed.

So, this is the end.
I think I'll try to explain further, but I just need a way to say what's going on right now.

Other than my confusion, take care.

xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment