Tuesday 10 May 2016

Lifestyle: IT'S DIFFICULT STILL

I just created an outfit, which does make me happy. And is happy (my case).

PREVIOUS POST: http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/create-outfit-my-little-hideout.html?m=1

LIFESTYLE: IT'S DIFFICULT STILL
For these days not blogging, my illness (migraine) this time, has been overwhelming.

I'm still going Doctors, getting updates and giving updates. It would be so good to talk about how I feel during them times, but it's like a block that lets you do NOTHING...and I don't like that.

But it happens so often. I'm managing with it well enough. 😊
LIFESTYLE: IT'S DIFFICULT STILL

Although I still want to mention other health problems I have, I want to be ready at the same time. Depression, I mention a lot, is one that shall be difficult.

The rest is just: travel sickness (mentioned), moderate anaemia (slightly inherited), dyslexia and heat rashes.

That's all I have/found out, and to mention it, would just make me MORE happy. It could be a view for myself to just say it, than being in my head all the time. And I feel it's been a long time.
LIFESTYLE: IT'S DIFFICULT STILL

I don't even drink fizzy too, lolls. (And I'm allergic to hair dye - chemicals).

Anyway, migraine is no joke. I wish someone told me that when I was younger. Hopefully I'll blog when I'm able to, as I may have said.

I'm not a well bunny. So, I choose to smile when able to. Getting well soon. 😊

Take care,
xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment