Thursday, 5 May 2016
Create An Outfit: THE NEXT DAY TRIP - SWIMMING DAY
(Long Title, lolls), Anyway. This is an inspired post, from plans that happened in a lot of discussions (School Times) . It could have been anything, and occasionally for 'one day' so, it was fun to do something. I'm not explaining right - lolls 😊.
- Floral daisy print, http://www.riverisland.com/women/sale/ri-limited-edition/navy-design-forum-floral-print-swimsuit-680041
- Khaki checked pattern, http://www.riverisland.com/women/tops/shirts/khaki-checked-longline-shirt-681440
- Marl jersey, http://www.riverisland.com/women/trousers--leggings/leggings/grey-high-waisted-seamless-leggings-683615
- Floral print, http://www.riverisland.com/women/shoes--boots/plimsolls/black-floral-print-slip-on-plimsolls-680924 (LOW STOCK)
- Large tote bag, http://www.riverisland.com/women/bags--purses/shopper--tote-bags/beige-large-whipstitch-tote-handbag-678120
- Floral print, http://www.riverisland.com/women/accessories/scarves/black-floral-scarf-682753
- Pom pom attachment, http://www.riverisland.com/women/accessories/keyrings/black-pom-pom-mirror-keyring-682703
- Bath Towel, http://www.poundstretcher.co.uk/bath-towel-cream (*NOT IN IMAGE*)
Hope you liked this outfit. I chose the shop (River Island (ONLINE), [http://www.riverisland.com/]), due to liking their items, and to explore this shop more.
Feel free to tell me your thoughts.
Thank you for viewing.