Saturday 30 April 2016

RollUp: BLOG

ROLLUP: BLOG
It's snowed, it's raining now, and I'm going to talk about images.

I don't know if you noticed - well, I said a lot -, I design some of the images on my blog. I do love to design.

So, either this post may be how I plan posts NOW, or how I love images to making them, and maybe a "mood board" dedication.

MOOD BOARD: MARCH 2016
Ex. MY MOOD BOARD (no name, inspired by Grecian, etc.)

Mood Board = helps with visual imagery, as your own collectives, etc., to help with your designs.

ROLLUP: BLOG
PLANNING POSTS:
I'm thankful I have Office, because wherever I may be, I get to draft, note take and plan out posts.

ROLLUP: BLOG
CREATING IMAGES:
Apps have been cool. I used Macromedia Fireworks mostly. To find images, free internet searches, drawings, notes, etc., helps.

Oh, creating them. I use NOW: Fantasia Painting (free). And Photomagic (free + Shop Items). Best thing to do, is to test apps and just create anything. Use and test the tools - options available on the app.

MY SOURCE OF INSPIRATION (Now):
- Bing.com (Images)/- deviantart.com/- library books/- youtube.com
And many natural things, like outdoors, etc.

As I mentioned previous post, I'm getting back into costume design. It gets exciting for me, and it's fascinating.

ROLLUP: BLOG
So, I do hope to keep designing. I'll soon have to get a wrist support, not before my ankle ones though. When drawing, and walking takes its toll. There's no winning, is there...? Ha.

If you'd like to know anything in more detail, feel free to mention in the comments, or contact me (http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.html?m=1).

Take care,
xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment