Saturday 26 March 2016

Question 21: WEALTHY JOY

QUESTION2: WEALTHY JOY
"21. IF JOY BECAME THE NATIONAL CURRENCY, WHAT KIND OF WORK WOULD MAKE YOU WEALTHY?"

My Answer: CUSTOMER SERVICE

I was reading some questions on a website, (http://tinybuddha.com/blog/28-powerful-questions-for-a-happy-life/) from searching "...made me question life" (draft post). These interest me greatly, so I share this with you.

Question 21;
"If JOY became the NATIONAL currency, what kind of WORK would make YOU wealthy?"

Ok,  1. I LOVE fashion, and 2. I always wanted to do a customer service job. This was hard to decide.
I picked customer service.

QUESTION 21: WEALTHY JOY
Fashion has its ups and downs.  Creators block, idea exhaustion, boredom (all fashion, and nothing else), etc.

So, I've always wanted to work in customer service. Genuinely, I'm a happy person so, to help others and bring smiles to people's faces, is what I thought of doing.

I did get to do this in 2014. However, it's not always "perfect". And that's fine, and fun 😊.

Anyway, may you take care.
Plus, feel free to say what would YOU DO for wealthy joy?

"21. If joy became the national currency, what kind of work would make you wealthy?"

xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment