Sunday 22 November 2015

LIFESTYLE: THROUGH THE BUSY-NESS


So, we have a fast paced world...how do you choose to slow down?

In my case, I had to.
To advise others it would be, the days you have off, be sure to go nowhere near work. I don't know how to stress this enough.

From my experience, I always broke down. When there was a lot of things to do, what I thought, no matter what I planned, I just couldn't go long enough, without something "snapping" in my brain.

What I realised, I HAD to relax, I HAD to take my mind off things, I HAD to stop. It effected me that greatly. So, work wise, them two days or more you're meant to have off, it's time to:

- allow your mind and body to function correctly
- allow your body to rest
- allow you to settle your mind before it starts work again

If you don't, expect in days, weeks, or years time, there will be no true function of yourself, like you have now.
It may not be believed right now, but it does happen.

Take your time, when you need to.
Seeing others going "full blast"? Take time to know what's best for you, and if you have responsibilities.
Sounds cheesy, but remember "The Tortoise and The Hare"...use that as reference, if you would like to see the truth/moral, of not "competing"/or following, etc. others.

I don't know how we manage to lose this in our lives, to relax and take time when needed. Imagine if we didn't have holidays, we would all be walking statues, haha.

No.
It is true, sorry.
Be happy with what you do, and true, to always TRY your best.
Things can't always be perfect.


Thank you,
xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment