Friday 27 November 2015

LIFE: UNEMPLOYMENT

Featuring: AVATARCREATOR
Recent Vid: [On My YT (YouTube) Channel]

Yesterday I showcased/talked about the things that have been on my mind, that I would like to chat about.

To let you know, I am unemployed. This is mostly, due to my health problems I do have. These are migraine and mental health, and sometimes dyslexia (I do forget this one/too much information that I don't understand honestly, I try always).

This effects the way I work, to looking for a job. For them who don't know, I love work a lot. It's something to do in my opinion. I love helping others and bringing a smile and other peoples' faces.

So, to be unemployed is a struggle for me in general, but I'm no stranger to it, and I can't help it either.
To think on the other side, I am ashamed to be it, my opinion.
But on the other hand, I feel blessed, and its not my fault. It's true that these things can't be helped.

I feel ashamed, because I thought I would be working by now, I would work up to manager status. I'm inspired mostly by people around me, and people going to work. I admire them a lot.
I've had migraines since I was a teenager, and it rapidly went down hill from there. I'll explain what my health does to me, in another post. There's two forms of migraine that is explained all over the place, if you'd like to find out the information.

My Steampunk Catwalk
[link]

For now, I try to showcase what I love, which is designing. Mostly fashion. I love it to high heaven - God blessing.

If I wasn't in this position, it would have been easier to study at uni, I would continue to contact people and just do all I can to get my work showcased.

I know I'm a real hard worker to say so, (and jack-of-all-trades, lolls).
Anyway, hopefully that's all I wanted to say, and I do hope it doesn't sound as bad, or be a little insight to my background in a way. Away from the screen I guess.

It's not all bad most days, and I still smile through my worries. It does take time, but I'll allow that time to go by without worries building up.

Some people think I have "too much time on my hands". If they were in my shoes, they'll think again. Most of it is spent nursing my health.
If I could, I would be out there, using all I can, resources, people who can help me, libraries, etc. to get back into work. This is my opinion, and actions I would personally take.

No worries.

Take care, and hope this is understandable. Thank you for reading,
xImmortalMindsx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your health but I completely understand that you can't work in that condition. Please ignore the people that say you have too much time on your hands, they just don't understand. You're doing great and please focus on getting your health back before worrying about working xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I express my dearest gratitude that you understand. So, thank you. Take care :) **

      Delete