Friday 9 October 2015

DAY 9: DIVERGENT REFERENCE

Inspired by the Divergent Series
Original: YOUR Factions [IMAGE 1] [IMAGE 2]


THOUGHT:
Although this image didn't come out the way I would have liked, I would have done a collage. However, when I tried it, most of each image was not fully shown.


EQUIPMENT USED: Oil Pastels

RELATION:
[VID LINK], by Joelle [YT LINK]

I thought to showcase this video, because I liked how they showcased their own style, and how natural clothing could go with the looks of the faction(s) - sounds weird what I just said, even more if you've not read, or seen the book(s)/movie(s).

Let me know your thoughts on these designs, vid, etc. What are your thoughts so far on 31 Days Of Halloween? 
Can't believe it's been a week (from 7th).

Plus, how could I make this more interesting? Feel free to let me know in the comment section.

Thank you for viewing.
Take care,
- part of 31 Days Of Halloween

SPEAK AND SAY THE WORDS 2:
[CAMPAIGN LINK], in aid of Mind - Mental Health Charity
- this campaign, features with this challenge

PREVIOUS POST:
- DAY 8: DOLL FACES [LINK]

No comments:

Post a Comment