Friday 23 October 2015

DAY 23: DESIGN: HALLOWEEN WEDDING


+ DAY 24: DESIGN: HALLOWEEN WEDDING (EDITED + RE+UPLOADED)

I done a video on Halloween Wedding designs [VIDEO LINK].

Equipment: Biro Pen

* For the SWAMPED + BEACHED hair (as said on video description), I was inspired by Klairedelysart (YT LINK) video. I did this for the hair design.

For the other designs, these were done by dressing up for Halloween. Either wear - to put on as normal, or non wear - just for dressing up, can't be worn as normal. Ha.

I don't know what else to say about these looks, but they each have their own story [here].

Feel free to say what you think about them.

Take care,
xImmortalMindsx,
Posting V Projects

P.s - sorry for being M.I.A, however I will try to keep updating. If that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment