Wednesday 16 September 2015

15 Days Until...: 31 Days Of Halloween

background - pumpkins

I was trying to do a video today, although it would be short. I was unlucky again.

It was to showcase 15 Days until I do 31 Days Of Halloween.
This is something I would like to do for October. It creates a use of video, craft to designs for this year's Halloween (Hallow's Eve).

It truly has been a lot of work (for myself). If you may or may not know, I have health problems - mentally and physically (depression + migraine).

So, although I've been bored a lot, it truly has mostly been fun. I say boring for the writing side and putting things together. And fun for actually doing the featurettes.

So yeah, I hope to get on with this soon.
Plus, blogging:
* I've been having difficulty (since yesterday, 15/09/2015), coming up with blog ideas.

I have searched, which is great (thank you for your help last time [link]), and the good thing is, if I came up with something, I wrote up a blog post. It truly helped.

So, I'll finish here.

Take care for now,
Posting V Projects

4 comments:

  1. 31 days of Halloween sounds amazing! I'm sure it'll be great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm hoping so too *fingers crossed*, lolls. Anyway, thank you for commenting. Take care all the time :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you too. Plus great vid. Watched today. :)

    ReplyDelete