Thursday 7 May 2015

Idea

I'm thinking about recording. The idea is:
- designs
- others?

Other things, I'm thinking what I could do.
If you have any ideas, feel free to say your thoughts.

I'm really wondering how it would go, but it's because of lack of confidence.

Along with designs, there's other things too. Example:
- messages
- music

Doing something in front of a camera, feels frightening for me.

I'm into vlogs (video diaries) and other things I've seen on YouTube.

Knowing how to record, I searched for helpful guides.

I've asked others what they thought, and they showed enthusiasm about it, with worry of others online. With these, I found solutions to them.

So, advantages...:
- archive
- showcasing to others
- history for myself

Ending this blog post.
Take care, and feel free to tell me what you think, and other things you may want to see.

Bies for now,
Posting V Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment