Friday 24 May 2019

Blogging: TO JUST BLOG - UPDATE

I wanted to blog today, so here it is.

Now I forgot what i was going to put. I came across thinking, whether to do a health diary, just to document over the past weeks or so. Might not be monthly or weekly, but I'm thinking whether to start a new blog on that, and it'll be a little note for myself.
Online blogging wise, maybe someone may not feel alone, in what they are feeling, or the type of health they may be facing, each and every day, and maybe even just one day.

Currently I just have a cold, the headache thing, and **says lowly** my migraine is giving me the run around.
I've currently tried what is recommended, and the update today was, 'to go for an eye test', so, finances aside, I'll have to see whether (in the UK) I can currently get one. I'm thinking, to get the proper tint for my glasses - this was a step, for the migraine thing. I can not, currently, wear them for too long.

Anyway, I'm going to draw now, from typing this, so, 'all for the talent' -helps calm my brain too.

All the wonders of health (problems). Still working on, the feeling ashamed about it, part. Huff.

Posting V Projects

- Update: idea to show, the artwork I have been doing :) - Maybe not, I've already shared them, I just found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment