Wednesday 5 December 2018

Moodboard: WHEN IT'S ROOSTER TEETH

***NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES***
Moodboard for [link].
Not how I wanted it to look, but I was getting frustrated with it. Anyway, this is a/the reference board/my reference collection/inspiration board (for the artwork).

Take care, and I need to to the links now/find the links (for the images).

xImmortalMindsx

- Artwork: [link]

- For Artwork: #1[link], #2[link], #3[link], #4[link], #5[link], #6[link], #7[link], #8[link], #9[link], #10[link], #11[link], #12[link], #13[link], #14[vid-link], #15[link], #16[link], #17[link], #18[link]

- Other(s): 1.[link], 2.[link], 3.[link], 4.[link], 5.[link], **this is cute. Had to feature**6.[link], 7.[link]

- Edited: hooouf! Found them all. If I missed any, feel free comment (below)
- SECRET WORD: Gob-Gob

Take care, once again!
(Last Minute: [link])

No comments:

Post a Comment