Monday 26 November 2018

New Image: MESH-WRAP-5

Mesh-wrap-5 by keelo15
Sharing these designs today - [link].
From wanting to do a on-paper-drawing, instead of a graphical work.
From the description (on the web), I wanted to focus on the structure of the outfit.
Lately, I have been drawing different poses, in different ways. And I have been drawing in ballet, pose styles. I like drawing in that style.
 However, it is unusual - in a way, than myself, drawing in heals, or weird angles.

I need to practice feet drawings. I mostly want to do a flat version. Although, some have an arch, and some are flat. So...practice!

Feel free to say, your thoughts on these image(s) - [link]. It's ALWAYS good to hear suggestions, and FEEDBACK on stuff. Thank you.

Anyway, take good care.

xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment