Tuesday 13 November 2018

Blog: Overwhelmed

I'm feeling overwhelmed in my personal and online life. Let alone my personal working life..."where's that lately...?!!" is what I question myself.
= IMG: bubble [link], paper [link], pink [link
**BE CAREFUL IF YOU VIEW THESE LINKS. THANK YOU!**

What am I doing...?!!!!

I have no clear path anymore. However I'm gradually getting the drops of what I really like to do, and just combine anywhere or any place I can. By using lists, and whatever, obviously.

Taking my time...?
Ahh. Not that accomplished yet. I am having trouble with times, (timekeeping).
It's going into Winter, in the UK. So, darker earlier, nowadays. So boring, haha.
'Good for sleep'. But, bad timing for going out.

So, what do I do?
I just take time out of my day, and just sit there. Making lists ("NOT checking it twice..", mind you).
Just, reading my Bible chapters/versus - I'm on '1 Chronicles CH20: Vs1'.
I'm, just... trying to find my freedom again.

I'm surrounded, honestly, by bad vs good sounds.
And both mixed...leaves me in a 'haze' - when I don't concentrate on what I'M doing, or I WANT to do.
So, I'm coming out of it, little-by-little.

I'm here, saying this. To you, the reader...thank you for reading.

Take -HUGE - caries,
xImmortalMindsx

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun, its really bold of you to be so open like this. You should be proud of yourself!
    No one has it completely together. Everyone at some point feels like its a mess, knocking themselves down for what they should have and could have accomplished or done. Just know, weirdly enough, where you are is a good stage. You're in the right place... you are learning and adjusting to what you like and dislike, passionate about, but you need to make a decision about what you want to have a seat in your life.

    I'm here for you if you ever need to chat. Feel free to shot me an email anytime! Much love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heys, and thanks ever so much for this comment. Really, so, so thank you. Take care as well. And thank you for your support. Your message is very uplifting. GOD bless :)

      Delete