Thursday 20 July 2017

Lifestyle: BEFORE + DREAMS

If I think back before I started to blog more, and I think of how I got here.

LIFESTYLE - BEFORE + DREAMS
Before:
  • I love making videos [VIDEO]
  • I love designing, i mostly do fashion illustrations [ART]
  • I would listen to the radio, and collect CDs
  • I love art supplies - good with experimenting
  • I would design clothing for my dolls. Plus, I mostly take pictures of my work [LINK]


After:
  • I hand designed my blog - examples, ideas, etc. I created them, and set them at the library, each week, few days. [ONE EXAMPLE]

Goal:
  • I would like followers
  • I would love comments
  • And allow myself to design better
FIG5: FIFTH ELEMENT + AEON FLUX - example of more interest, to costume design
*MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES

Past Dreams:
  • I would have liked to be a fashion designer/costume designer.

Completed Dream:
  • Work in a customer environment

I hope you liked my (detailed) list. I hope to look back on this.

If you have a list of you own, write/text it down.
Feel free to comment: 'Lil Better'.

Take care,
xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment