Tuesday 16 May 2017

Lifestyle: NO FORCE + NOTE

PREVIEW: SCRAP [link]
Few Quotes: [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link]

"Not to be forced" - REMEMBRANCE for myself today.
I noticed every two days worked, or works best for my blog (spec-tacularblog.blogspot.com). It's mostly for readers. To have a break, come back to a SOLID blog (post). And wait again for the next post.
Although, it helps to relax, for myself, to make the post the best (solid) as I can. I love (doing) that. Sorry for the symbols.

TO NOTE:
I notice I've been doing outfit posts. It's when I have an (title) idea, and just want to put an outfit together.
Of course, I LOVE fashion. However not in a typical way, but by looking at style, if someone had a similar idea as myself, or most, just for reference.

Ex.
Link: http://postingvprojects.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/search-green.html?m=1

It's what I love, and having a blog/image, etc. platform to put it on - similar to archive - it's  my reference, to an idea I WANTED to put together.

If you like 'em, you like 'em.
If you don't, suggest an improvement, suggestion, idea, etc.
Helps myself to improve, to showcase things to you.

Thanks.

Anyway, may you take care.
xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment