Sunday 9 April 2017

April: Liked Things

Relaxing with a podcast, got "two toddlers" to look after, plus I read somewhere that the sun makes people more happier...I'm believing that this day.

April: Liked Things
FIG1: sand [link], grapefruit [link], ice cream scoop [link], bubblegum ice cream [link], ice cream [link], foxy fugde [link]

Podcast
So, mostly throughout March and this month I've been listening and watching podcasts, mostly on YouTube. I listen when I'm busy, waiting for dinner, etc.

Most: Julien and Jenna [link], Try Hard Podcast [search link], Off Topic [search link], etc.
** MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES**

FIG2: The Sims 4: City Living [link]

The Sims 4: City Living Expansion Pack
I felt comfortable to chat about this, inspired by Lou [link]. I love the festivals. However, it's been a way to get the Sim, out the house. I honestly would like to create more Sims too.
**MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES**

April: Liked Things
FIG3: sand [link], grapefruit [link], water bottle [link], grapefruit extract [link], water [link]

OTHER LIKES:
- grapefruit extract - anti-bacterial soap
- water - I've been packing an empty bottle, and filling it with water - simple. Ha!

Hope you liked all these little things I've shared.

Take care,
xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment