Monday 13 June 2016

Favourite Love #1: GAMES


**MOST THINGS MENTIONED ARE AGE RESTRICTED**

FAVOURITE LOVE #1: GAMES
I caught some of the Bethesda Conference, streamed by Rooster Teeth (Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth) yesterday, and I kept thinking of the fascination and development of games.

I know, like me, not everyone can purchase a game or two, let alone a console, but just viewing is enough. The games they showcased were good. Some did terrify me like 'Prey' and 'Fallout 4', but activities you can do in them and such, is just fascinating.

I did read Fallout 4, on yes, Wikipedia [[LINK: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_4]]. I did like the look of Prey, until, you know. It did look awesome though. And 'Dishonoured 2', the things to do in it, looked epic. I've heard of it, but haven't looked it up. If anything, the difference and add-ons I see (DLC = Downloadable Content) is what interests me nowadays.

Thinking to buy the game (what they call base game), and having things to add-on (not bigger than the price I hope), just makes it more exciting.

FAVOURITE LOVE #1: GAMES
Like 'The Sims 4' games. Although, it worries me by whether it's a cd type or download type, to the price (add-ons). The game play seems (not owned/read/lps = let's plays) encouraging to play it more. But I won't do a review, or anything. Ha.

So, artists, even with they're concepts (drawings), do really great work. Story tellers, could set the bases for the game. It does inspire my work.

FAVOURITE LOVE #1: GAMES
OTHERS + ORIGINAL WORK: http://keelo15.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&q=black+ice

So, what do you think of games? Anything you'll like to mention? Feel free to share your thoughts.

Take care,

xImmortalMindsx

No comments:

Post a Comment