Saturday 19 December 2015

LIFE: ARTWORK VS HEALTH

Life Artwork vs Health
I was looking at past work (art), and thinking how random it is. This is the kind of thing I do.


I find it fun to explore different things while I do my artwork. Even for this Christmas, I came up with a gift idea. I do hope I'll be able to do it, but for this year, I would plan on showing it hopefully.


If I'm well one of the days, I'll do it. But for now, my health is just going downhill. It's nothing to do with the Winter weather, but its ok, I've had this feeling before but I'm more aware of it this time. It just takes time to get over.


Anyway, this was just a little blog post for the day. I do hope to post, when I'm ready again soon.


Take care,


xImmortalMindsx
Art: keelo15.deviantart.com/gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment