Monday 5 October 2015

DAY 5: CAMPAIGN MONTH

As said in a previous post [Link], I am campaigning this month.

This campaign is in aid of Mind - Mental Health Charity.
As this is a challenge, it allows (creative) thought, from using my talent, what I'm good at [designing].

Truly for fun.


Created:
- Text Code: SPSW52, From £1, to 70070

Take care for now,
Posting V Projects
Plus, feel free to view. More than viewing is great for myself. Donation, can be from whatever you would like. Thank you for anything.

If you know of any ways to allow a successful campaign, feel free to mention in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. great champaign :D !!

    keep up the good work :d

    new video would love your thoughts

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCxVwF7aarY

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. And I watched it. It was do funny, but brilliant. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete