Friday 27 February 2015

Knowing The 'Audience'

I've been thinking this for a while but, who is viewing my blog?

On Blogger, it shows comments, Google shared and views (of each post).

I'm ever so grateful for the views, however I would like this blog to get more personal. So I ask, comment if you are a returning viewer or a new viewer to my blog. (Sounds weird to say 'my').

Feel free to leave a comment below.
It is a open comment section, but I'm glad to be able to view comments. Plus, even return a reply.

Nervous for types of comments to come up, but willing to reply back. As you may know there's many types. I can say I'm no stranger to all types of comments.

Anyway, if you read this, feel free to follow and share also.

Bye for now + take care,
Posting V Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment