Friday 9 January 2015

What Inspires Me...

Heys again

Thought I'd do a post on what inspires me.


If you have seen my artist page and few logos, then you'll have seen my artwork I do.

If not, please view: keelo15.deviantart.com

So, what inspires me the most:


1. Media - for them to do it in a short time, is creatively genius

people by nikohapa

2. People - viewing others work and getting suggestions, is a big help


3. Books - with imaginations and some imagery (like photography), the published or even created book for me helps less creators block


4. Life - going outdoors or viewing different things about nature


5. Poems + Creative Writing - could be books, but writing my own or viewing others gives me a boost


6. Past work - work that I've done in primary school and secondary school. Plus, in my spare time.

These are my inspirations, and this is what makes my work possible.

Continued Post:

Thank you.
Keep reading!


Ps. This post is featured on Beau Bloggers [link]. Feel free to have a view. 
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment